Friday, November 15, 2013

The Silence of the Lambs 1991 English Dual Audio WEB-DL

Download

The Silence of the Lambs 1991 torrent
Seeds 106 Seeds Leechers69 Leechers


Year: 1991
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Stars: Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins, Lawrence A. Bonney
Director: Jonathan Demme


Good Good: 24Bad Bad: 5
Trusted


Verified torrent Verified torrent
Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3

Share ratio Share ratioLanguage: English
Runtime: 118 min
Subtitles: French
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

screen1
screen2
screen3


Review: I have seen too many thrillers. You name it: identity, Seven, the usual suspects, etc, etc, etc. I remember a friend of mine is so obsessed with Silence of the Lambs, she drove me crazy. And I hated?? O movie, and certainly did not want to see him. But everyone told me that I should look at it, so I let my guard down. And there was an open mind, and I'm glad I did. My friend was right, it's a great movie. It worked so well, I could not even describe. I loved the silence of lambs, and would recommend it to anyone. They crawl??'s And interesting. Believe me, you will love it.10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment